Apologetics Podcasts are a great way to keep up with the latest research and approaches to engaging our culture for Christ. Podcasts are audio recordings that you can listen to and learn from at your own pace and leisure. Whether you are driving to and from work or running errands during the day, podcasts can help you use that time wisely by helping you get equipped with valuable resources and discussions in the area of sharing your faith, doctrinal understandings, apologetics, worldview, spiritual growth and the like. Click on the link provided and it will take you to a list of popular podcasts. Some of these like Stand to Reason have an app for your smart phone that make it even easier to get access on the go. There is now no reason not to be ready to understand and engage your world in a better and more informed way.
- 18,188 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
- The Pendulum Swing to Healthy Church
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|
|Linda Raynor on Church Health is Not About…|
|kmaxwell7 on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|Kimet Montouth on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|CoopersOnAMission on The Pendulum Swing to Healthy…|
|kmaxwell7 on November Missions Update: Kevi…|