One of the most often asked questions concerning Christianity. I had this question asked to me once by a Hindu who asked me if his grandmother who died apart from Christ was in hell or not. I admit that this answer given in the video may not satisfy some people but I believe the answer given is on track with what the Bible teaches concerning God’s general revelation of Himself to all people and their accountability for what He has revealed. We can not assume to know the mind of God totally in this matter because He alone is judge. We can only go by what has been revealed and leave the rest to Him. But the point is true that God has placed His moral code in our hearts and has revealed Himself in general revelation through His creation and intelligent design so that man would see and know the fingerprints of the Creator and respond. When we go against the revelation within us and around us and create gods of our own making then we knowingly place man above God and will be held accountable to that. This is one of those apologetic issues where we speak of the clear demands of the Bible and remain silent on those areas that are not so clear. This also pushes us as believers to go out and make it plain. It is this that drives evangelism.
- 18,415 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Church Planting Movements Emphasize Movement:)- Mission Update May 2018
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
|FlowerLady on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|Kimet Montouth on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|FlowerLady on Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsi…|
|FlowerLady on Hillsong Kiev- From the Inside…|
|FlowerLady on Common Ground, San Francisco,…|
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|