“The heart cannot exalt in what the mind rejects.”- Stephen Myer. My studies in Christian Apologetics have caused me to think a lot about the relationship between reason and faith. I understand clearly that some see a tension between the two. But I have learned that reason is not in opposition to faith. As I look throughout the Bible, I see intentionality in the narrative. I see God revealing Himself in such a way that a reasoning mind can grasp His revealed truths. If God is the source of all things then He is also the source of logic and reason. These concepts are defined by Him as well. All truth flows from the Creator and is defined according to His understanding and not ours. Is it therefore unreasonable to believe that God can perform miracles which some see as a suspension of reason. The fact is that some try to set limits on reality based on their preunderstandings. Simply understood, God is Reason and He defines its parameters. What we may see as suspension of reason may in reality be God working within the fullness of reason. So, when our finite minds reject what we believe is outside the realm of reality maybe we might just be using too limiting of a definition.
- 18,353 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Church Planting Movements Emphasize Movement:)- Mission Update May 2018
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
|FlowerLady on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|Kimet Montouth on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|FlowerLady on Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsi…|
|FlowerLady on Hillsong Kiev- From the Inside…|
|FlowerLady on Common Ground, San Francisco,…|
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.