Very good introductory text for those interested in apologetics. Covers most of the topics addressed in apologetics. Clear and precise. Good use of concept illustrations and stories. Dean is a graduate of Southern Evangelical Seminary who has written a good concise book that I think works well even with younger apologetic students. His use of illustrations makes complex ideas more comprehensible.
- 18,541 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Church Planting Movements Emphasize Movement:)- Mission Update May 2018
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
|FlowerLady on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|Kimet Montouth on Church Planting Movements Emph…|
|FlowerLady on Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsi…|
|FlowerLady on Hillsong Kiev- From the Inside…|
|FlowerLady on Common Ground, San Francisco,…|
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|