Found some good thoughts in the book but it seemed to have one major flaw. The need for repentance in the life of the Christian seems to be greatly down played. Yes, we all make mistakes in our lives, but we are called to repent of our sin not accept it and continue in it. Jesus commanded that those who came into a relationship with Him should “go and sin no more”. This of course does not mean we cease to sin. It does, however, call us away from habitual sin. I am not sure if that was the intent of the author as it pertains to repentance, but I wish he would have addressed the issue more clearly and Biblically. Transformation is what we are called to. A true relationship with Christ will bring about such change. Romans 12:1-2
- 18,192 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
- The Pendulum Swing to Healthy Church
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|
|Linda Raynor on Church Health is Not About…|
|kmaxwell7 on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|Kimet Montouth on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|CoopersOnAMission on The Pendulum Swing to Healthy…|
|kmaxwell7 on November Missions Update: Kevi…|