Behe’s book though sometimes unnecessarily wordy does present some detailed examples of the irreducible complexity of the complex systems of life. He shows that the step by step evolutionary process of Darwin is not possible when viewed from a biochemical level. This biochemical world was not understood by Darwin due to limitations in scientific/ biological study. The greatest difficulty for an evolutionist is to explain how these biological functions came into being in the first place. Gradual evolution would not allow for minimal function on the cellular level. All components for life function would have to be in place at once or the organism would not be able to function. He does show that intelligent design must be present, but he falls short of accepting creationism as the origin of first life. He seems to simply think that it is not all that important who the designer is. He doesn’t even seem all that curious to explore it. There are times when he speaks of intelligent design that he seems to avoid issues or to confuse the issue. He speaks of the Christian God but only alongside other possibilities such as panspermia or alien seeding. He seems to be riding the fence on the issue. Great book for those of us who are creationists. It provides great supports against evolution.
- 18,188 hits
- Field 4 Church GatheringWhat is a church? What is healthy church? Where do we gather? What do we do?
- Field 3 Reproducible Discipleshipwww.obeychrist.com Today we discuss Field 3 Reproducible Discipleship
- Field 2 Gospel SharingToday we discuss Field 2 Gospel Sharing using the Four Fields strategy #NoPlaceLeft Find out more about the Four Fields here: www.maxwellonmission.com www.obeychrist.com
- Field 1 Entry StrategiesIn this episode, we discuss Field 1 Entry Strategies and some diverse ways to make your way into new harvest fields to begin sharing the gospel.
- Why 30 Days in the Harvest?This podcast will discuss the reasoning behind entering into your first 30 days in the harvest when you are going into a new mission field.
- Team Dynamics: What We ValueA brief discussion on the topic of What We Value as it applies to church planting teams.
- Pahokee, Belle Glade, Wisconsin and Way Beyond! March Missions Update
- Common Ground, San Francisco, Spanish Team and New Laborers Feb. 2018 Mission Update
- Year 2 Begins in S. Florida with NoPlaceLeft
- My First Year in the Harvest
- Church Health is Not About Numbers
- Maxwell on Mission Podcast: What We Value
- The Pendulum Swing to Healthy Church
|Kimet Montouth on My First Year in the Harv…|
|Onboarding FT Missio… on Reflections on my First 30 Day…|
|Linda Raynor on Church Health is Not About…|
|kmaxwell7 on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|Kimet Montouth on Maxwell on Mission Podcast: Wh…|
|CoopersOnAMission on The Pendulum Swing to Healthy…|
|kmaxwell7 on November Missions Update: Kevi…|